National Steak Processors, LLC (“NSP”) operates the website: http://www.nspproteins.com. This page informs you of NSP’s policy regarding your privacy and the terms and conditions of use of the website.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. For example, we may use personal information you provide to contact you with newsletters, promotional materials, and other information about our business.
- We will endeavor to collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will endeavor to only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will endeavor to protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
The security of any personal information you provide is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While NSP strives to use technology and other commercially available tools to protect such information, NSP cannot guarantee its absolute security.
By accessing this website (http://www.nspproteins.com), you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials, images, and contents contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on NSP’s website for informational, transitory viewing only in aid of learning about NSP’s goods and services. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on NSP’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server; or
- use the website in any manner that damages or interferes with NSP’s business or damages any other person or entity.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by NSP at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on NSP’s website are provided “as is”. NSP makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, NSP does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall NSP or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on NSP’s website, even if NSP or an NSP authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on NPS’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. NSP does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. NSP may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. NSP does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
NSP has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by NSP of the linked website. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to NSP’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Oklahoma without regard to its conflict of law provisions.