Job Title: Warehouse Inventory Associate – 1st Shift
Department: Shipping and Receiving
Reports To: Inventory Control Manager
Pay Rate: $17.00/hr plus $0.50/hr shift premium
Assigned under the general supervision of the Inventory Control Manager to perform tasks and assists with various other duties of the warehouse.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Verifying the accuracy of quantity and quality of incoming deliveries
- Labeling every product and placing them accordingly
- Identifying and locating the right products during the delivery process
- Keeping a well-maintained and updated account of stock and inventory
- Handling returns by completing technical documentation and other required communication
- Keeping all material handling equipment in the best condition by conducting regular maintenance
- Conveying purchasing requirements and keeping data on the availability of products in short supply
- Collaborating with internal departments to locate missing packages, fix incorrect deliveries and replace damaged products
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to maintain concentration while performing tasks over period of time.
- Ability to coordinate actions in relation to others’ actions.
- Documented good safety and attendance record.
- Demonstrated commitment to the GMP’s.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with supervisors and co-workers.
- Regular attendance at work and punctuality are essential job functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma or equivalence certificate preferred, but may be substituted by work experience
Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
Position interacts with internal and external customers.
Ability to apply disciplined knowledge to analyze and resolve problems.
CERTIFICATE, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
This position requires satisfactory completion of forklift certification and a background in inventory management.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Dock Worker Separator Machine Operator
- Required to stand 3 hours at a time before getting a 30 minute break
- Must be able to repetitively lift up to 75 pounds unassisted
- Perform physical activities that require moving one’s whole body such as lifting, bending, stooping, and twisting from waist
- Quickly make coordinated movement to grasp and manipulate boxes
- Required to reach at or below shoulder level
- Ability to use both hands to grasp cases from conveyor and place on pallet
- Ability to perform tasks in temperatures of 32˚F to -40˚F
- Ability to focus over a period of time while performing a task
These fulltime positions generally work five 8 hours shifts per week with minimal overtime required. Travel is not required for this position.
Works 100% of time in climate-controlled warehouse environment of 32˚F to 40˚F and required to move product into blast freezer (-10˚F to -40˚F) throughout the shift. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.